The Humanitarian Encyclopedia project was launched and is managed by CERAH – the Geneva Centre for Education and Research in Humanitarian Action, a joint centre of the University of Geneva and the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies. Taking advantage of its location in Geneva, Switzerland – an important hub of humanitarian actors – CERAH brings together academic and humanitarian actors from across the globe, offering a wide range of postgraduate programmes for humanitarian professionals and a research portfolio in humanitarian studies.
The Project Team
- Director: Professor Karl Blanchet
- Knowledge Manager: Joy Muller
- Project Manager: Florence Lachenaud
- Research Coordinator: Alex Odlum
- Communications Manager: Sian Bowen
- Research Assistant: Robin Rudaz